We are looking for sales executives to sell airtime or advertising space on our platforms (CAPITAL LIVE SA and TSHWANE CAPITAL NEWS)
Your role will be the following:
Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue
Perform sales activities on major accounts where required
Develop and manage sales and sales support staff
Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth
Coordinate company resources to ensure stable sales results
Establish and monitor sales policies, practices and procedures to improve efficiency
Collaborate with the managing director to develop sales strategies to improve market share
Hold weekly meetings with sales staff
Lead the sales team by identifying training gaps; training the team on improved presentation strategies, etc.
ONLINE AND LOCAL MALL SERVICE
Based in Pretoria(Tshwane)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- An ambitious person looking for a challenging career, where the ultimate goal is driving the business’ profitability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and nurture a sales team
- Experience in reaching and exceeding targets
- Two to five years’ experience in sales
- business management or equivalent preferred
- Taking responsibility and ownership for results
+27 71 392 2503
Sports & General News Reporter
CAPITAL LIVE, is an Afrikan online and local radio station based in Pretoria, Tshwane.
Our listeners are captivated by sports coverage and reporting. The primary task of the sports reporter will be to ensure that CAPITAL LIVE SA’s coverage is central to the sports conversation and interest shared over as many sports disciplines as possible.
The sports reporter will source and gather accurate information and cover a variety of exciting and relevant articles related to our audience.
- Sports writing skills
- Passion and knowledge of different sports disciplines
- Ability to write well-constructed and accurate articles, which reflect both sides of a story
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to anticipate problems and formulate solutions
- Must have good interviewing skills and an excellent command in English and any Afrikan language
- Photographic skills
- Must be computer literate with multimedia and online media skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Accountable and responsible
- Detail-orientated and focused
- Deadline driven
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
+27 71 392 2503
CAPITAL LIVE SA is part of the TSHWANE CAPITAL youth development program. Through our Careers We train, expose while gaining work experience.
If you need experience, with passions and a working attitude. We are looking for you.
CAPITAL LIVE – THIS IS THE ONE – UNLOCKING AFRIKAN POTENTIAL